This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Lacrosse Weather Stations Wireless Indoor Outdoor Transmitter.
We would recommend using La Crosse Technology TX29U-IT 915 MHz Wireless Temperature Sensor as it is our top pick for you.
The Lacrosse Weather Station Wireless Indoor Outdoor Transmitter is a must-have for any lacrosse player.
It tracks the temperature and relative humidity in your area, which can help determine when it’s best to train or play a game.
You’ll know exactly what the weather will be like before you head out into it with this handy device!
The Best Lacrosse Weather Stations Wireless Indoor Outdoor Transmitter
Lacrosse Weather Stations Wireless Indoor Outdoor Transmitter is the perfect solution for homes and businesses who want to monitor weather conditions.
The device can be used indoors or outdoors, giving you various options when it comes to placement in your home or office space.
Plus, with this product’s wireless capabilities, installation takes just minutes!
Lacrosse Weather Stations Complete Setup Guide
La Crosse Technology TX141TH-BV3 Thermo-Hygrometer Sensor, Beige
9 used from $21.96
- Compatible with models: 308-1414B, 308-1414W, 308-1414MB-INT, and 308-1425C
- Wireless transmission of 300ft range (open air); Temperature range: -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C)
- Outdoor humidity: 10% to 99% RH; Transmission range: 300 ft. (60 meters)
- Powered by 2-AA batteries
- Note: Mount the sensor on a North-facing wall or a well-shaded location. Direct sunlight will make temperature read high. Recommended: 6 inches below eaves or placed under deck rail is preferred. Be sure the outdoor sensor is mounted vertically to drain moisture. The maximum wireless transmission range to the weather station is over 300 feet (91 meters) in open air, not including walls or floors.
La Crosse Technology TX29U-IT 915 MHz Wireless Temperature Sensor
- Compatible for COMBO8-IT (WS-7394/7013); KCOMBO3-IT (WS-9640/9080); KCOMBO4-IT (WS-9740/9117) weather combo stations · *VERSION 1 only - WS-9160U-IT,WS-7013U-IT series weather stations, including WS-7013-IT-CA, WS-7014CH-IT & WS-7017U-IT, WS-7034U-IT & WS-7034U-IT-WS-7215U-IT & WS-7394-IT series,WS-9002U-IT & WS-9021-IT,WS-9077-IT & WS-9080U-IT weather stations,
- Also compatible for WS-9117U-IT & WS-9117U-IT-CA, WS-9153-IT & WS-9611U-IT, WS-9711U-IT & WS-9780U-IT, WS-9626U-IT-CA WS-9640U-IT, WS-9640U-IT-CA & WS-9650U-IT Please note: This sensor will not work with any other models and is not compatible unless it is shown on the list above Measures approximately 5 by 1 by 1-1/2 inches; takes 2 AA batteries, not included
- Remote gauge for wireless tracking of indoor or outdoor temperatures
- 915 MHz transmission for powerful, continuous communication and transmission range is up to 330 feet
- Tucked inside the paper product manual is where the you can find the screws
La Crosse Technology 308-1414B-INT, Black 308-1414B Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station with Alerts
$50.25 in stock
7 used from $42.46
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH. Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values. Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light
- Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor). Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power; Requires 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Reception & low battery indicators. Indoor humidity range: 19 percentage to 97 percentage RH. Temperatures below - 20°F (-28.8°C) require Lithium batteries in the outdoor sensor.Forecast tendency indicator.Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
Read Next – La Crosse Weather Station Costco 5 in 1