5 Charge Options of Power Sources and Multi-Function Make the Emergency Weather Alert Radio a Must-Have for Outdoor Enthusiast.
- It provides 5 ways to power the radio. AC Power is suggested to use when a household or near the power supply, 2000mAh Built-in Li-ion Rechargeable Battery/Crank Handle/Solar Panel/AAA Batteries give you a pleasant experience for outdoor activities and emergency outage.
- Flashlight&Reading Lamp is perfect for night blackout /outdoor activities/darkness survival.
- AM, FM, Shortwave/Weather Band and NOAA Weather Alert – It fits every need in an emergency preparedness radio application.
- 2000mAh Mobile Charger to charge your run out of battery digital devices, such as cell phone, camera, video recorder, and so on
- SOS Alert Alarm along with red beacon light & super loud alarm sound at Li-ion battery power mode.
Everything You Need To Know About NOAA Weather Radios
Weather Bands Also Along with NOAA Weather Alert Alarm
Comprehensive coverage of all the 7 weather bands
- 7 weather station bands(162.400/162.425/162.450/162.475/162.50/162.525 /162.55MHz) are enough to get local weather forecasts for the 50 States, Puerto Rico&U.S.The Virgin Islands.
- Set the band selector to “WB” and choose one of the 7 bands to find your local weather station.
“NOAA Weather Alert” provide household&outdoor activities safeguard for emergency preparedness applications
- Set the “NOAA Alert” will Auto Turn ON the radio if there is severe weather in your area, but you
must make sure that your setting operation is correct.
- When on the “NOAA Alert” mode, AC Adapter Power suggested making sure enough power.
“SOS Alert Alarm “fit for household or outdoor emergency Help /Warning.
- SOS Alert, along with a red beacon light & super loud alarm sound, can help locate your position. It is handy in an emergency.
- 2000mAh Li-ion battery recommend getting louder sound for help because of its strong power supply
- Identify your local weather band. if the location changes, you may need to change the weather band
- “NOAA Weather Alert” suggested AC Adapter Power.
- “SOS Alert” recommends Li-ion battery power to get a louder sound.
Power Sources Weather Radio with Crank Handle/Solar
- 2000mAh built-in li-ion rechargeable battery — large capacity battery can provide long radio time & flashlight duration.2000mAh internal battery charged by AC Power, It also can be charged by Crank Handle, Solar Panel, Mobile Power Bank in the case for initial use
- Crank Handle —Self-powered dynamo for the emergency outage. Unfold the crack handle from the backside. Either direction rotation perfectly to Self-Charge when an outage
- Solar Panel– Expose the solar panel to bright sunlight to generate bits(30-50mA) of power for maintaining the build -in 18650 rechargeable battery for initial use
- AC Power– plug the AC adapter (not included) into a standard outlet, then connect to the MICRO USB Cable’s (included) “INPUT” jack to use or to charge the internal rechargeable battery.
- AAA Batteries–3pcs * AAA batteries work as a backup. It would be best if you prepared yourself (not included). Please slide the “power” button on the front to AAA mode when you use this mode.
Read Next – Real NOAA Alert Weather Radio with Alarm
NOAA Weather Radio – Live NWR Hazard Station Alerts
A Must-have Leisure Radio with AM/FM/Shortwave for Household&Outdoor
Telescopic antenna/Volume knob help to get the best Radio effect
When listening to FM/SW & Weather band stations, please extend the telescopic antenna to receive the best signal; When listening to the AM stations, it is better to use it near the window or open space to get the best effect.
Turn the Volume Control Knob to adjust your preferred sound volume of the radio at any time, authentic pleasure in real-time.
2000mAh Charger with USB Charge Cable
LED Flashlight/Reading Lamp to provide long time light duration
Portable Hand Strap&Hang Buckle is Convenient to Carry Out
The hand Strap designed radio very portable for outdoor activities such as Field Survival/Camping/ Carless/Backpacking /Boating Trip).
It is convenient to carry out. You also can hang the radio on your backpack with a Hang buckle.
Compass help to Identify the Direction.
There extra included a compass.
It was helped notify the direction if you get lost or orient yourself while on an adventure.
It is also an essential emergency tool.
Read Next – Emergency Radio
Amazon Best Sellers: Best Weather Radios
Solar Crank Emergency Radio FAQ – FosPower
Read Next – Midland Weather Radio (Model ER210)
Midland - WR120B/WR120EZ - NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio - S.A.M.E. Localized Programming, Trilingual Display, 60+ Emergency Alerts, & Alarm Clock (WR120B - Box Packaging)
$29.99 in stock
2 used from $22.49
Midland - WR400, Deluxe NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio - S.A.M.E. Localized Programming, 80+ Emergency Alerts, & Alarm Clock w/ AM/FM Radio
Weather Radio Raynic Solar Hand Crank Emergency Radio 5 Ways Powered AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Alert Portable Radio with Flashlight, Reading Lamp, Cellphone Charger and SOS Alarm (Yellow)
$35.99 in stock
Kaito KA500 5-way Powered Solar Power,Dynamo Crank, Wind Up Emergency AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Flashlight,Reading Lamp and Cellphone Charger, Yellow
Portable Emergency Solar Hand Crank Radio, 5-way Powered AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Alert Radio, Power Bank for Phone Charger, SOS Loud Alarm/LED Flashlight/Reading Lamp/Compass for Camping Travelling Home
1 used from $28.14
NOAA Weather Radio - Emergency NOAA/AM/FM Battery Operated Portable Radio with Best Reception and Longest Lasting Transistor. Powered by 2 AA Battery with Mono Headphone Socket, by Vondior (Silver)
2 used from $20.24
Midland - ER310, Emergency Crank Weather AM/FM Radio - Multiple Power Sources, SOS Emergency Flashlight, Ultrasonic Dog Whistle, NOAA Weather Scan + Alert (Red/Black)
$59.99 in stock
Emergency NOAA Weather Crank Solar Powered Portable Radio with 4000mAh Battery Power for Cell Phone, Bright Flashlight for Household Emergency and Outdoor Survival (097-Orange)
$49.90 in stock
FosPower Emergency Solar Hand Crank Portable Radio, NOAA Weather Radio for Household and Outdoor Emergency with AM/FM, LED Flashlight, Reading Lamp, 2000mAh Power Bank USB Charger and SOS Alarm
5-Way Powered Solar Hand Crank NOAA Weather Alert Radio,AM/FM Shortwave Survival Portable Outdoor Emergency Radio,2000mAh Rechargeable Battery Cellphone USB Charger,LED Camping Flashlight,SOS&Compass
Weather Radio - Rocam Emergency Hand Crank Portable Radio Solar Power AM/FM/SW/NOAA Weather Radio with 2000mAh Power Bank Phone Charger, 3W LED Flashlight, Reading Lamp, 7 Weather Band, SOS Alarm
[Upgraded Version] RunningSnail Emergency Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Solar Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, 1000mAh Power Bank for iPhone/Smart Phone
$17.90 in stock
3 used from $16.47
American Red Cross Emergency NOAA Weather Radio with USB Smartphone Charger, LED Flashlight & Red Beacon
$39.33 in stock
5 used from $29.50
Emergency Radio with NOAA Weather Alert – Hand Crank & Solar Power – AM FM Survival Shortwave Radio with Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger, SOS Alarm, Battery Backup, Bonus Survival Whistle
$49.99 in stock
3 used from $39.16
Kaito Voyager Pro KA600 Digital Solar Dynamo Crank Wind Up AM/FM/LW/SW & NOAA Weather Emergency Radio with Alert, RDS & Smart Phone Charger, Yellow
$79.99 in stock
NOAA Weather Radio - Emergency Digital Radio WB/AM/FM - Alert Mode - Portable Radio with Best Reception and Longest Lasting Transistor. Powered by 2 AAA Battery with Mono Headphone Socket, by Vondior
NOAA Weather Alert Radio, Excellent Reception Emergency AM FM Portable Radio Battery Operated by 2 AAA Batteries with Stero Earphone, Large LCD Screen, Digtail Alarm Clock Radio
1 used from $8.25