5 Charge Options of Power Sources and Multi-Function Make the Emergency Weather Alert Radio a Must-Have for Outdoor Enthusiast.
- It provides 5 ways to power the radio, AC Power is suggested to use when household or near the power supply, 2000mAh Built-in Li-ion Rechargeable Battery/Crank Handle/Solar Panel/AAA Batteries will give your a pleasant experience for outdoor activities and emergency outage.
- Flashlight&Reading Lamp is perfect for night blackout /outdoor activities/darkness survival
- AM, FM, Shortwave/Weather Band, and NOAA Weather Alert – It fits every need in an emergency preparedness radio application.
- 2000mAh Mobile Charger to charge your run out of battery digital devices, such as cell phone, camera, video recorder, and so on
- SOS Alert Alarm along with red beacon light & super loud alarm sound at Li-ion battery power mode.
7 Weather Bands Also Along with NOAA Weather Alert Alarm, Which is Very helpful to live through the Hurricane & Snowstorm Season
Comprehensive coverage of all the 7 weather bands
- 7 weather station bands(162.400/162.425/162.450/162.475/162.50/162.525 /162.55MHz) are enough to get local weather forecasts all over the 50 States,Puerto Rico&U.S.Virgin Islands.
- set the band selector to “WB” and choose one of the 7 bands to find your local weather station.
“NOAA Weather Alert” provide household&outdoor activities safeguard for emergency preparedness applications
- Set the “NOAA Alert” will Auto Turn ON the radio if there is severe weather in your area, but you
must make sure that your setting operation is correct.
- When on the “NOAA Alert” mode, AC Adapter Power suggested making sure the enough power
“SOS Alert Alarm “fit for household or outdoor emergency Help /Warning.
- SOS Alert along with a red beacon light & super loud alarm sound,it can help to locate your position, It is very useful in an emergency.
- 2000mAh Li-ion battery recommend getting louder sound for help because of its strong power supply
- Identify your local weather band. if the location changes, you may need to change the weather band
- “NOAA Weather Alert” suggested AC Adapter Power
- “SOS Alert” recommend Li-ion battery power to get a louder sound
5-Way Power Sources Weather Radio with Crank Handle/Solar Panel/Rechargeable Li-ion Battery/USB Charging Port/AAA Batteries
- 2000mAh built-in li-ion rechargeable battery — large capacity battery can provide long radio time & flashlight duration.2000mAh internal battery charged by AC Power, It also can be charged by Crank Handle, Solar Panel, Mobile Power Bank in the case for initial use
- Crank Handle —Self-powered dynamo for the emergency outage. Unfold the crack handle from the backside. Either direction rotation perfectly to Self-Charge when an outage
- Solar Panel– Expose the solar panel to bright sunlight to generate bits(30-50mA) of power for maintaining the build -in 18650 rechargeable battery for initial use
- AC Power– plug the AC adapter (not included) into a standard outlet, then connect to the MICRO USB Cable’s (included) “INPUT” jack to use or to charge the internal rechargeable battery.
- AAA Batteries–3pcs * AAA batteries work as a backup, you need to prepare yourself (not included). When you use this mode, please slide the “power” button on the front to AAA mode
A Must-have Leisure Radio with AM/FM/Shortwave for Household&Outdoor
Telescopic antenna/Volume knob help to get the best Radio effect
When listening to FM/SW & Weather band stations, please extend the telescopic antenna to receive the best signal; When listening to the AM stations,it is better to use it near the window or open space to get the best effect.
Turn the Volume Control Knob to adjust your preferred sound volume of the radio at any time, authentic pleasure in real-time.
2000mAh Charger with USB Charge Cable
LED Flashlight/Reading Lamp to provide long time light duration
- 1 X NOAA /FM/AM/SW Weather Radio
- 1 X Micro USB Charge Cable
- 1 X Portable Hand Strip
- 1 X Hang Buckle
- 1 X Compass
- 1 X User Manual
Portable Hand Strap&Hang Buckle is Convenient to Carry Out
The hand Strap designed the radio very portable for outdoor activities such as Field Survival/Camping/ Carless/Backpacking /Boating Trip), it is convenient to carry out, you also can hang the radio on your backpack with a Hang buckle
Compass help to Identify the Direction.
There extra included a compass, it very helpful to identify the direction if get lost or orient yourself while on an adventure. It is also a very important emergency tool.