Designed much like a warlike-talkie, the Midland HH50 Pocket Weather Radio receives NOAA broadcasts for around-the-clock severe weather updates, with an automatic alert system that triggers in the event of harmful weather or civil emergencies even when the device is in standby mode.
Features Midland HH50 Pocket Weather Radio
It comes with an auto-scan feature that activates when you power up the radio so that you can tap into your local weather feed.
A 6” telescoping antenna helps crystallize the reception, and three AAA batteries provide reliable power.
As you would expect, with radio this streamlined, it does not carry any backup power options. Still, it does include a weather Alert test button to confirm that the alert feature on the Midland HH50 Pocket Weather Radio is operating.
It is also water-resistant and durable, perfect for those who want a fast way to check the weather conditions while exploring the backcountry by foot, horse, bike, or boat.
Just remember to pack in some backup batteries.
Main Features Midland HH50 Weather Radio
- Protect yourself – All hazards weather alert function will automatically warn you of impending danger.
- NOAA weather info anywhere, anytime – Get local weather data direct from the National weather service.
- Weather Alter test button – allows you to confirm that the weather alert feature on the radio is working rightly.
- Perfect outdoor companion – Small size makes it ideal for camping, fishing, hunting, or hiking.
- Auto-scan upon power on – radio automatically scans every NOAA station upon power on.
Read Next – Top 5 Best Weather Radio Brands
- Has seven weather stations and receives NOAA severe weather warning.
- It is water-resistant and extremely recommended for outdoor use.
- Auto alert turns on during life-threatening weather conditions as well as civil emergencies.
Read Next – Cte Midland WR120
- It does not have a multi-band function and cannot receive FM and AM bands.
- No charger and flashlight
Read Next – Midland WR400 NOAA Emergency Radio
Midland HH50 Features
Read Next – Best NOAA Weather Radio
Midland - ER310, Emergency Crank Weather AM/FM Radio - Multiple Power Sources, SOS Emergency Flashlight, Ultrasonic Dog Whistle, & NOAA Weather Scan + Alert (Red/Black)
$59.99 in stock
Midland - WR400, Deluxe NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio - S.A.M.E. Localized Programming, 80+ Emergency Alerts, & Alarm Clock w/ AM/FM Radio
Midland 50 Channel Waterproof GMRS Two-Way Radio - Long Range Walkie Talkie with 142 Privacy Codes, SOS Siren, and NOAA Weather Alerts and Weather Scan (Black/Silver, Pair Pack)
1 used from $61.06
Midland 40 Watt GMRS MicroMobile Two-Way Radio - Long Range Walkie Talkie, 8 Repeater Channels, 142 Privacy Codes
Midland - MXT115, 15 Watt GMRS MicroMobile Two-Way Radio - 8 Repeater Channels, 142 Privacy Codes, NOAA Weather Scan + Alert & External Magnetic Mount Antenna (Single Pack) (Black)
Midland - X-TALKER T71VP3, 36 Channel FRS Two-Way Radio - Up to 38 Mile Range Walkie Talkie, 121 Privacy Codes, & NOAA Weather Scan + Alert (Pair Pack) (Black/Silver)
Midland X-TALKER 36 Channel FRS Two-Way Radio - Long Range Walkie Talkie, 121 Privacy Codes, & NOAA Weather Scan + Alert (Black/Yellow, 2-Pack)