If you are on the hunt for the best weather station that does not cost art and a leg, then look no further than La Crosse C85845V3 weather station.
It includes a virtual console having a complete color LCD that shows info in an intuitive and simple to read way, complete with animated weather forecast icons and color-coded comfy level indicators.
Features Best Lacrosse Weather Station
Able of measuring temp and moisture levels, the La Crosse C85845V3 sensors can transmit recorded weather info console wirelessly, up to a distance of three hundred feet.
Apart from the humidity and temperature, the weather station can also show other info like dew point and heat index.
You can also utilize it to set up customizable temperature notifications.
A few noteworthy functions include alarms, atomic time configuration, support for entire time zones in America, and auto on and off feature for daylight saving time.
The La Crosse C85845V3 utilizes AC power for the console with 2 AAA batteries for back up, while the sensors are powered by 2 AA batteries.
- Big LED display to monitor fluctuations in temp
- La Crosse C85845V3 supports every US time zone
- It shows the dew spot along with the heat index for all those who know it
- Time alarm with snooze
- Atomic reception indicator
- Signal strength icon for transmission of sensor
- Low battery notified for sensors and stations
- Auto DST setting, atomic time configuration, and alarms
- Hi/Lo humidity and temperature data
- Simply to use set up and use
- Extremely affordable in price
- Only basic weather record can be measured
La Crosse C85845V3 is an easy and sophisticated tech device.
Being a perfect weather station at a budget-friendly price, it’s commonly utilized in households as it’s simple to read as well as comprehend.